Progene works by focusing on the testosterone production of men, bringing it back up to its full potential. A low testosterone level will affect a male not just in sexual performance, but in all areas of work and personal life.
Progene is comprised of some common ingredients found in male enhancement products with a great many other ingredients – collected from a number of different countries. Progene utilizes many forms of treatment simultaneously in hopes to help overcome ED.
It is fully effective after two months in which a man is said to see a number of results, including better sexual performance and better work-out capabilities. This product is not only for male enhancement, but also – and possibly even more so – practical, general health. They do, however, include a dose of L-Arginine, which has shown positive results in stimulating the process of nitric oxide, a crucial element in men being able to achieve and maintain erections.
- claims to increase a man’s energy
- claims to increase a man’s sexual interest
- claims to speed up a man’s metabolism
- claims to increase a man’s stamina
- claims to increase metabolism in men
- may require some dedication for maximum results
- ingredients may be more focused on general health, rather than specifically erectile dysfunction
Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within the ManRelated.com are the property of their respective trademark holders.
ManRelated.com does not offer medical advice or treatment. Our content is for informational purposes and is also user generated.
FTC Earnings Disclaimer
We receive free samples and promotions from some of the products we review. We are never paid to do a review. We may create links to products or advertisements where we are paid commission from any sales. We do accept product reviews from third parties or consumers and have no control over their compensation or views. ManRelated.com also distributes products by Vitamin Boat®, Nature's Way®, Herbalcom®, and more.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.