3 out of 5.
Progene works by focusing on the testosterone production of men, bringing it back up to its full potential. A low testosterone level will affect a male not just in sexual performance, but in all areas of work and personal life.
Progene is comprised of some common ingredients found in male enhancement products with a great many other ingredients – collected from a number of different countries. Progene utilizes many forms of treatment simultaneously in hopes to help overcome ED.
It is fully effective after two months in which a man is said to see a number of results, including better sexual performance and better work-out capabilities. This product is not only for male enhancement, but also – and possibly even more so – practical, general health. They do, however, include a dose of L-Arginine, which has shown positive results in stimulating the process of nitric oxide, a crucial element in men being able to achieve and maintain erections.
- claims to increase a man’s energy
- claims to increase a man’s sexual interest
- claims to speed up a man’s metabolism
- claims to increase a man’s stamina
- claims to increase metabolism in men
- may require some dedication for maximum results
- ingredients may be more focused on general health, rather than specifically erectile dysfunction
- Tongkat ali
- Guarana Seed Extract
- Saw Palmetto Berry Extract
- Damiana Leaf
- Sarsaparilla Root
- Jamaican Ginger Root
- Muira Puama Aerial Parts Extract
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Panthothenic Acid
Collected on July 10, 2010
Please contact us if this information is incorrect.
Please feel free to share your comments or leave your own review on Progene below.