Methyl Masterdrol V3 Overall Review: 3 out of 5.
Methyl Masterdol V3 contains an androstane, and it seems this is the final legal one of its kind that you can purchase over the counter. “Andro” = remember Mark McGwire? The androstane in this product has a similar structure to certain steroids.
Distributed by LG Sciences, Methyl Masterdrol V3 claims to allow you to focus better. They say they understand that your aggression while training can get in the way of you reaching your goals. They claim that if you use their product – along with an insane regimen of training and a balanced, nutritional diet – you may get that edge you’ve been seeking to reach those personal goals, as well as see yourself setting new standards and records (for yourself).
Methyl Masterdrol V3 Ingredients:
– Prohormone Complex
– hydroxypropyl beta-cyclodextrin
– Metabolism Complex
– 7-methoxy-8-(3-methyl but-2-en-1-yl)-2H-chromen-2-one
– Spinacia Extract (90% sterones)Chitosan
– Zinc Aspartate
– Other Ingredients
– N&A Cherry Flavor
– Microcrystalline Cellulose
– Stearic Acid
– Magnesium Stearate
– May Be Extracted From Cnidium Monnier, Ragweed, Yohimbe, Isatis, and Pine Pollen
Methyl Masterdrol V3 Benefits:
– may help you focus
– contains the final, legal androstane
Methyl Masterdrol V3 Negatives:
– very intense product – for serious users, as ingredients may cause side effects
Please feel free to share your comments or leave your own review on Methyl Masterdrol V3 below.